They appeared on Victory Day, May 9 this year. At this year’s Diggit – a conference defined by digital trends. The winners got them.
- WHEN? On Victory Day, May 9 this year.
- WHERE? In the Hotel Union in Ljubljana.
- WHO? The overall image of the DIGGIT award was provided by the agency Inovatif, which provided a conceptual draft for the layout. Based on their 2D drawing, wishes, and requirements, CHEMETS made a 3D drawing.
At this year’s Diggit – a conference about the future, which is determined by digital trends – the winners received clones of the 3D printed figurine that we made in Chemets. The 3D printed statuette served as a model for multiplying the production of other statuettes.
We have prepared 19 gold and 6 big Diggit prizes for the winners. The following were awarded in different categories:
- black Diggit figurine: Trampolin and Big Bang (DOOH – digital outdoor advertising), Generali zavarovalnica (financial services), Drom Agency and Atlantic Droga Kolinska/Atlantic Grupa (consumer goods), Point Out (growth-performance), Drom Agency and A1 Slovenia (influencers), Taktik, Drom Agency and A1 Slovenia (IT & telecommunications), Agency 101 and the Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Food (public sector), Agency 101 and Atlantic Droga Kolinska (media & entertainment), CNJ and ZOO Ljubljana (non-profit organizations), Sonce.net and Workforce (design), Taktik, Drom Agency and A1 Slovenia (special digital projects), Agency 101 and Merkur trgovina (data use), Drom Agency (self-promotion of agencies), Luna TBWA and Pivovarna Laško Union (sport & leisure), Drom Agency and Lidl Slovenia (store), Turizem Ljubljana (tourism) and Sygic, AV Studio and Zavarovalnica Triglav (user experience),
- Diggit grand prize: Agency 101 and Merkur trgovina (digital innovation), Agency 101 and Atlantic Droga Kolinska (digital strategy), Agency 101 and the Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Food (social media), Drom Agency and Atlantic Droga Kolinska/Atlantic Grupa (digital advertisement), Drom Agency and A1 Slovenia (digital campaign) and Drom Agency and Lidl Slovenia (digital efficiency).
3D figurines decorate the rooms of 25 award recipients at this year’s Diggit conference.
These are not the first 3D figurines that we have produced in Chemets this year. In March, we produced the first 3D-printed trophy, which was awarded to the Austrian jumper and aviator Stefan Kraft in Planica.
It was made on the basis of a drawing by the 11-year-old boy Anžet, which was selected in a published competition in the campaign of Zavarovalnica Triglav, under the auspices of the SHIFT agency. They made a 3D drawing from 2D so that it was suitable for printing. This one was made in such a way that the boy painted it and handed it to the winning person at the award ceremony. Stefan Kraft’s summers were the longest in total.
This is how we made our mark in the history of Planica as the first makers of a 3D statue for a special discipline in ski flights. 😊